Adzooma Marketplace connects your business with high-quality leads looking to buy. Here’s everything you need to know about how it works and how your business can profit.
Adzooma Marketplace is the number one platform that connects agencies, freelancers and more with high-quality leads looking to buy. It’s more than just a directory. It’s the place to advertise your business in front of people who are actively searching for your services or expertise to grow.
It may sound too good to be true. But, in this case, it’s not. So to answer all questions you might have about how the Adzooma Marketplace works.
Let’s get stuck in.
What is the Adzooma Marketplace?
Adzooma Marketplace is an online marketplace for digital agencies, freelancers, consultants, businesses, training providers, software providers and more to promote their business to customers who are looking for their services right now.
Basically, if you’ve got a service or product to offer, you can advertise it here.
Adzooma users are in the market for particular services and are ready to buy. They visit the Marketplace, search for what they need and see a list of all the available businesses that are ready to take on their project.
Users can easily compare the businesses in this list, making it easy for them to choose their next agency and get in touch.
- Our users love Adzooma Marketplace because it makes it easy to find the service that can help grow their business.
- Businesses love Adzooma Marketplace because it brings them high-quality leads and increases their profits.
Why should businesses use Adzooma Marketplace?
Adzooma Marketplace isn’t a simple directory, it’s a lead generation tool.
Users come to Adzooma Marketplace because they have spend ready and need an agency, freelancer or business to provide a certain service. If your business is up there, you’ll be immediately advertised to high-quality leads looking to buy.
It’s much more targeted than other forms of advertising and lead generation because our users already know what they want. They just need the right service to provide it.
All listings will come with a full client dashboard, allowing our clients to accurately track all leads that they’ve earnt through the Marketplace.
Why do clients use Adzooma Marketplace?
Our users love Adzooma Marketplace because it makes it easy to find the exact agency or business that will provide the service they need.
We have over 50,000 users on our platform alone that are actively advertising their business online. These are the businesses that are on the lookout for other ways to grow and increase their profits. And to find them, they’re using the Adzooma Marketplace.
This isn’t just marketing agencies. It’s a range of freelancers, software, training and services that they’re in the market for. Our users are those that already know what they want and just need someone to fulfil it.
What makes Adzooma Marketplace different?
There are different directories and online marketplaces that your business could sign up to. But none of them compare to the Adzooma Marketplace.
What makes Adzooma Marketplace different is its users.
Unlike other options out there, our users are ready to buy. They’re users that are actively advertising and wanting to grow their business – they just need experienced businesses to help them on their journey.
Adzooma Marketplace isn’t a bland list of businesses. It’s an active, real-time marketplace that pairs up high-quality leads with the best brands, with the added advantage of a digital team working behind the scenes to make all of this possible.
Does Adzooma Marketplace really work?
Yes, it does.
But don’t just take our word for it. See what one of our clients have had to say here:
What’s included in an Adzooma Marketplace listing?
Your listing includes the following information, in a neat and easy to scan format:
- Business Summary: This is a short description of your business to give users an at-a-glance view of your services. This is the description that will show up in a search listing and prompt users to click onto your profile and view more.
- Your logo
- A longer business description: Underneath the short business summary, you’ll have the space to write about your business or services in as much detail as you want. There’s no limit here.
- Partner badges: Is your agency a certified partner? Show your partner badges in style to get more eyes on your listing.
- Image gallery: Want to upload images of your work or agency? No problem. Add as many images to your listing as you like. This is a great idea for visual services, such as design or website agencies, or software providers to provide an inside look at their platform.
- Areas of expertise: This is a quick bullet list of services that you offer, such as advertising, PPC, iOS development and more. Users will be able to search for your agency using these subcategories as well.
- Industry specialities: If you specialise in any specific industries or areas, list them here. This can be anything from gaming, sports, pharmaceutical, and more.
- Languages: Multi-lingual? Let people know by listing the languages you can speak in.
- Target audience: This is where you list what customers you cover, such as B2B, B2C or enterprise clients.
- Location: Let people know where you’re physically based by listing all your office locations.
All this information on your listing is yours to control and update as and when you see fit.
As well as all this, each listing will have a place for customers to leave reviews about your company. This is a fantastic way to gain trust and encourage leads to get in touch.
What do I get for signing up to Adzooma Marketplace?
If you sign up to Adzooma Marketplace, you get access to high-quality leads already looking for your business and services. That’s something you just can’t get anywhere else.
As standard, Adzooma Marketplace packages include:
- Your own listing on the Adzooma Marketplace
- A dedicated account manager to help support and grow your business
- Guest articles or editorials opportunities on the Adzooma blog
Custom packages and features are also available. If you’re interested in promoting your business through a variety of extra marketing opportunities such as homepage takeovers, blog sponsorship, category sponsorship, pop-ups, featured spots or webinars, get in touch with our team.
We’ll create a package to suit you.
How do leads get in touch with my business through the Adzooma Marketplace?
Each Marketplace listing has two clear CTAs that users can use to directly contact your business. These are:
- Send A Message: This allows users to message you directly on Adzooma Marketplace, which you can see and respond to through your dashboard.
- Visit Website: Users can click directly through to your website if they want more information before they get in touch.
All website visits and interactions are tracked and recorded via your dashboard.
Can I track the leads that I’ve earnt through Marketplace?
Yes, you can track all your leads and performance through your client dashboard. This will show you key metrics and information, such as:
- Summary View: How many times your listing appeared on the search results
- Detail View: How many times a user clicked on your listing to see more details
- Leads: How many times users clicked the Send Email button and sent a message
- Website Views: How many times people clicked on that link to visit the owner’s external website
- Total Viewers: How many times people clicked on the listing to see more details since the time of the listing’s creation
How much does Adzooma Marketplace cost?
There are 4 pricing packages for Adzooma Marketplace, all designed to fit businesses of different levels and budgets.
|Freelancer||£149p/m||This package is designed exclusively for freelancers, with a more sustainable lead amount|
|Bronze||£249p/m||This is our lower end agency and business package perfect for those that want to test the waters|
|Silver||£499p/m||This is our most used package designed to match businesses up with the right amount of leads for their business|
|Gold||£1,499p/m||Work with enterprise-level clients or able to take on more work than most? Our gold package is built to handle the most amount of traffic and leads|
Not sure what package you should be on? Just get in touch with our sales team, tell them about your business needs and we’ll advise you on the best one for you.
Remember, we also offer custom packages and features with additional marketing opportunities, including homepage takeovers, blog sponsorship, category sponsorship, pop-ups, featured spots or webinars. If that sounds like you, get in touch with our team.
Do I have to create the listing myself?
No one knows your business like you do.
That’s why we let you create your own listing, so you can get across all the important information and sell your services in the best possible way. Once done, your Account Manager will carry out a QA check, making sure there’s no typos, broken links or errors in your listing before pushing it live.
However, if you want us to create your listing for you, just let us know. However, this will be at an extra cost.
If you think of something else later on, it’s easy to make changes. Just log on to your dashboard and make all the changes you want.
How long does it take to sign up?
Signing up to Adzooma Marketplace only takes a few minutes. We’ll create you a login and you can get started building your listing. Once done, our account managers will verify your business and check over your listing before pushing it live.
Overall, it will only take a few hours from sign up to go-live, depending on how much time you want to spend building your listing.
In some cases, such as weekend or evening applications, it may take until the next working day to get your listing live.
Can anyone sign up to Adzooma Marketplace?
Only legitimate agencies, freelancers and businesses can sign up to the Adzooma Marketplace. This is to protect both our users who trust Adzooma Marketplace to find them the best services, as well as our clients.
Adzooma Marketplace is a place of quality, and we won’t damper that with illegitimate businesses.
As long as your brand can be verified by our team, we’ll welcome you on board.
Why should I guest post on Adzooma?
Publishing content on trusted, high quality blogs like Adzooma has a number of huge business boosting benefits.
Not only is it perfect for building your brand’s authority by being seen as an expert in your industry, but there are also a number of SEO benefits too which can boost your rankings in the SERPs.
And did you know that:
- Marketers who prioritize blogging are 13x more likely to have a positive ROI on their efforts
- 70% of people would prefer to learn about a company through articles rather than advertisements
- 62.96% of readers perceive blogs with multiple authors to be more credible
Our blog content is shared on many industry-leading websites and blogs, and attracts thousands of interested visitors to our website and social channels, who can read your post.
With an average of over 45,000+ visitors to Adzooma’s blog a month and growing, that’s a lot of eyes on your content.
And as the blog is completely targeted to the digital marketing industry, many of those visitors could potentially be interested in what you offer.
How do I publish guest posts on Adzooma?
You can claim your guest post by following this link.
Or if you’d like, you can speak to one of our team to find out more information about guest posting or any other advertising that you want to get out on the Adzooma Marketplace.
We’ve written this in-depth piece on guest blogging – why it’s worth it and how to get started, which you should give a read if you want to learn more.
And you can take a look at some examples of these content partnerships here:
- The Importance Of Google Ads Structure, by Amin Moslehi, Director of Crystal Marketing.
- 4 Effective Ways To Promote Your App, by Izaak Crook, Head of Marketing at AppInstitute.
- How To Get The Most Out of PPC For Small Businesses, by Sam Carr, Marketing Manager at PPC Protect.
How do I get started?
Joining Adzooma Marketplace is quick and easy.
Head over to this page to see our packages and sign up. Once done, we’ll send you a login to get started on your listing, which your account manager will review, verify and get live and running within a few hours.
Got any other questions? Why not book a call with one of our sales team, who will guide you through the entire process and help advise you on which package is best for your business.
If you’re a business looking for the services to grow, head over to Adzooma Marketplace to find the right service or agency for you.