For businesses that want more from their advertising, there’s Adzooma Plus. Find out what it is and how your business can benefit from it here.
Adzooma was started because we wanted to make advertising online simple and easy for all businesses.
But we don’t just help businesses get started with advertising. We’re here to support businesses at every step of the journey, whether you’re creating your very first campaign or the 100th.
So, for every business that’s ready to take the next step with their advertising and grow their business, there’s Adzooma Plus.
Adzooma Plus is your new growth partner
Adzooma Plus is more than just an add-on or paid platform. It’s your new growth partner to help take your business to the next level.
It comes with all the features of the free Adzooma Essentials platform, PLUS more advanced tools, insights and optimizations specifically designed to achieve results. This includes:
- 18 powerful optimization recommendations to maximize your budget and increase sales
- 81 time-saving automation templates to give your accounts 24/7 protection
- Advanced SEO insights to support your campaigns and beat the competition
- Dedicated account management to help your business grow
Sound good? Let’s take a deeper look.
Advanced optimizations at your fingertips
In addition to all of the Opportunities available in Adzooma Essentials, you’ll also gain access to 18 premium optimization suggestions, including bid adjustment opportunities and landing page opportunities.
Maximize your budget with bid adjustments
Bid adjustment opportunities maximize your budget by increasing or decreasing your bid based on certain conditions. That sounds a little complex, so let’s break it down.
Bid adjustments change your bids by a certain percentage depending on your customer’s age range, gender or device used to access your ads (i.e. on a mobile or on a desktop computer).
For example, Calm Waters Spa is running campaigns for a day getaway package. Our system analyses this campaign and finds that female customers click on the ads and book far more often than men.
So, Adzooma might recommend a bid adjustment of 20% on female users. If your current bid for this campaign is £1.00, the bid adjustment would increase this price by 20%, changing the final bid for female customers to £1.20 instead.
Bid adjustments don’t affect your overall budget. Instead, they prioritise certain users over others, helping to get you more sales and clicks for your budget.
Increase conversions with landing page opportunities
Getting people to click on your advert is only half of the battle. When they land on your website, they still need to take action.
Whether it’s buying a product, booking a call or signing up for a newsletter, there’s a goal you need to achieve when your customer lands on your website. These are your conversions. Our landing page opportunities are designed to help you increase your conversions and make more sales.
Our landing page opportunities check factors such as your:
- Page speed, as slow websites can kill sales. The longer it takes to load, the more customers you’ll lose.
- Landing page experience, which is a measure of the quality of the page that your customers are taken to. If a page isn’t relevant, is hard to navigate or doesn’t provide the right information, it will be seen as poor quality. Poor quality landing pages don’t just harm your sales, but also impact where your adverts are placed in the search results page.
- Mobile experience, which measures how user friendly your landing page is.
- Broken landing pages or errors, giving you reassurance that your pages are always working.
We’ll also guide you with actions to take next, helping you build landing pages that convert like a dream.
Unlock your virtual assistant with 81 automation templates
Automation is one of the biggest features you’ll want in your toolkit.
Acting as your virtual assistant, automation rules are customized checks that you can run on your account 24/7. If something happens, it will automatically carry out the change you requested – or send you the notification to jump in and take control.
Before Adzooma, automated rules meant using or coding scripts inside Google Ads. We simplified that with a rule builder, and then took it a step further with Adzooma Plus.
Now, you can set an advanced automation rule in a single click using one of our 81 prebuilt automation templates. Each one of these templates has been created by PPC experts for scaling campaigns, pausing overspenders and creating protective alerts.
- Clicks and no sales alarms, which protect your budget by notifying you if a campaign is getting a lot of clicks and attention, but isn’t making sales.
- Boost spend on your top campaigns, which help you get more sales by increasing your budget on successful campaigns.
- Optimize your ad budget, which lets you do more with your budget by pausing ad groups that are making sales but aren’t cost effective.
And much more. Just browse our library, select the one you want and hit apply.
Advanced SEO insights to become #1
Adzooma Plus gives you access to the upgraded SEO Performance report. This analyses your website and identifies actions you can take to improve your organic performance and support your PPC campaigns.
What’s more, you can add your competitor’s URL to measure your performance against theirs. See where you’re taking the lead and find opportunities to gain an advantage with our keyword gap analysis.
The upgraded report will give you:
- 4x more keywords analysed for better insights on what topics are resonating with your audience
- Up to 100 reports a week, giving you plenty of room to compare performance against all your competitors and rerun reports to see the impact of your actions
- PDF downloads and one-click sharing of your reports
- Full historical reporting access, so you can track your performance overtime
These advanced insights give you everything you need to create a powerful SEO strategy and advance your PPC campaigns.
Dedicated account management to help you grow
We’re here to help.
With Adzooma Plus, you’ll have your own dedicated account manager. They’ll be on hand as an extra support system to support your success, help you get the most out of the platform, and importantly, help your business grow.
Whatever you need, we’ll be there for you.
How much does Adzooma Plus cost?
Adzooma Plus costs £69 + VAT per month, or £499 per year. That gives you a saving of £329 if you pay annually.
There’s no hidden charges or extras and all new features and improvements will be included in your package. If you change your mind, you can cancel your subscription at any time.
How do I sign up?
Just log into your Adzooma account and click billing on the right hand menu.