The following release notes detail the latest features and improvements made to the Adzooma platform.
22nd April 2020
Responsive Search Ads Added To Campaign Builder
- Responsive Search Ads can now be built within the platform
- The feature comes with an ad strength indicator and ad previewer
- This update comes just a few months after Responsive Search Ads were integrated into our Opportunity Engine
25th March 2020
Campaign Builder Launched
- You can now easily create ad groups, ads and add keywords to your campaigns inside Adzooma
- You can also split your campaigns into 3 ad groups based on keyword match types. Something Google doesn’t offer
- Check out the full details here.
24th March 2020
Billing Ceased – The Platform Is Free
- Until June 1st we’re giving the platform away for free to all new customers, while all existing customers have had their billing paused
- As a response to the COVID-19 pandemic, we want to do our best to help businesses of all sizes during these tough times
- Read the full details here or the message from our founders here.
23rd March 2020
- This brand new feature makes managing, organising and providing value for your clients easy.
- Group clients together, get a top-level view of each account and prioritise your workload – or your whole team’s workload – in one place.
- Check out all the details for Clients here.
10th March 2020
- It’s now easier than ever to work through your Opportunities. See at-a-glance where you can make the biggest impact and focus on fixing one thing at a time. The same great Opportunities, but now they’re easier to navigate.
- See all the Opportunities that run against your account so you can be 100% certain you’re well optimised.
- Hit Details on any Opportunity and get all the info you need in one place to make quick, distraction-free decisions.
14th February 2020
Teams – Working For You, Your Clients & Your Team
- It’s now quick and easy to invite your whole team to Adzooma
- Give someone access to everything, or finetune the accounts your team members can change.
- Find out more about how Adzooma Teams can work for you.
Referral Program: You get 20, they get 20
- You can now refer people to Adzooma and net yourself (and them) a £20 or $20 Amazon gift card
- Head into the platform, hit the hamburger menu in the top right, hit Refer & Earn and share your unique link wherever you like
- They just have to use your link, sign up for free and connect an ad account with spend on it. Refer, import, earn.
4th February 2020
Prioritise Your Workload
- You can now see at-a-glance which ad account has Opportunities available. Jump right into the account that needs you now.
Choose Your KPIs In Reports
- In your KPI Trend Report, you can now select the metrics you want to see from a handy drop-down menu.
Not 30 Days, It’s 90
- Adzooma now analyses 90 days of your data, rather than just 30. This paves the way for even smarter Opportunities and gives you more data to work with inside the platform for Custom Reporting.
28th January 2020
More Info For You
- In Reports, your Performance Score Gauge now shows your week on week changes.
- In Management, you will now get a warning when you try to increase your bids or budgets by over 100% to reduce errors.
- You can now see the number of Opportunities waiting for you right on the tab.
21st January 2020
A Better Dashboard Graph
- Get the data you need up front and centre. You can now choose the metrics you want to see in the dashboard and account overview by clicking a handy drop-down menu.
13th January 2020
Quick Filters For Enabled Campaigns
- You can now use Quick Filters to view only enabled campaigns, ad groups, keywords and ads.
10th January 2020
Quick Fix Buttons
- When there’s something you can fix right now in your Performance Report, you can now hit Quick Fix to be taken straight to Opportunities.
2nd January 2020
Date Picker, Scrollable Reports & Performance Score Gauge
- The new date picker has been rolled out to your custom reports.
- Your custom reports have been made scrollable – which means they’re much easier to view.
- Your Performance Score Report has also been given a facelift. There’s a clearer, better-looking gauge and a few other visual tweaks to boot.
18th December 2019
A More Beautiful Date Picker
- You now have a better looking, more functional date picker rolled out across account overview, management and dashboard pages. You can select custom periods or use the last 7 days, last 30 days, last month or this month.
- You can also use the new and improved date picker to compare two time periods.
UX Tweaks To Performance Report
- Plenty of changes to make the Performance Report more user friendly, including a warning when you don’t have any active campaigns.
11th December 2019
Account Creation & Signup Tweaks
- Creating your account and getting signed up signup just got even easier.
Easier Account Selector & UX Upgrades
- Account selector now has a handy dropdown that allows you to search for specific accounts
- Selected filters (e.g. Impressions Greater Than 1000, Conversions Greater Than 10, etc. ) now show above tables and can be easily deselected
2nd December 2019
Product Tour Updates
- New Product Tour Report Video launched to reflect visual upgrades to reports. They’re the quickest way to get started with Adzooma.
Bulk Update Redesign
- Redesigned bulk update which makes it quicker and easier to use. Editing bids, budgets and pausing parts of your campaigns now takes even less time.
Q4 – 2019
Microsoft Advertising Phase 2
- Microsoft Advertising added to the platform. Manage all your online ad accounts right here.
- Importing accounts, previewing ads, management and the initial wave of Microsoft Opportunities launched.
- Rigorous testing and planning of the full Opportunity rollout completed.
King & Queen of Context (Even Better Opportunities)
- Huge Opportunities drive for Google, Microsoft Advertising and Facebook Advertising.
- Reworked existing Opportunities to provide more context. You now get even more info on hand to make key decisions quickly.
- New Opportunities released. Some relevant to all three ad providers; some specific to Google, Microsoft or Facebook accounts.
Google Responsive Search Ads Opportunity
- Released new, shiny and awesome Opportunity relating to Responsive Search Ads
- Google Display Ads functionality added to the platform. Manage and report on your Display Ads from directly within Adzooma.
Management Tab Updates
- Major updates to the management tab to make it quicker and easier to use.
- Added bulk edit, better filtering and sorting and a handy search box feature.
- Rigorously tested the Management tab with PPC experts to ensure it’s great for viewing your accounts at-a-glance and making quick decisions.
Free Report Suite
- Launched the Performance Report, and the following additional reports:
- Funnel Report
- Device Report
- Best & Worst Performers Report
- Cross Channel report
- KPI Trend Report
- Added time frame selectors to make finding your data simpler.
- Added print to PDF function.
Q3 – 2019
Multiple Accounts Redesign / Easy Account Switcher
- Managing multiple accounts becomes much easier for you with a bunch of UI changes.
- Your new “easy account switcher” rolls out. It’s quicker, prettier and easier to get around your ad accounts.
- Identifying which ad account needs your attention right now is simpler with more visual information across the platform.
Multiple Adzooma Users
- The Adzooma Teams feature means you can invite multiple people to your account.
- You, the admin, can setup permissions for your team members as required.
- The elevator pitch: let people build and publish a complete Google Ads campaign in minutes.
- Created a system that allows:
- You to punch in a few quick details about a business – industry, location, website, Facebook page, etc. – and then get a full Google Ads account setup and ready to roll.
- Big companies to run an automated, white label service that lets their customers create online advertising campaigns without any expertise in PPC advertising.
- A completely done-for-you service that delivers great results for minimal effort for you and your clients.
Product Tours & Videos
- Learn about Adzooma’s many bells and whistles with a more engaging onboarding experience.
- Find out where things are, and why you should use them.
Microsoft Advertising Phase 1
- The beginning of Adzooma’s Microsoft Advertising integration
- This phase involved ensuring Microsoft’s API would interact with Adzooma, import accounts and optimise them as we would expect before putting it in front of you.
Q2 – 2019
- Initial release of Adzooma’s Automation feature.
- Specify triggers with an easy rule builder and eliminate repetitive, time-consuming tasks including:
- Adjusting daily budgets.
- Pausing poorly performing parts of a campaign.
- Get instant notifications that prompt you to take action, or let Adzooma take action for you.
- Launched with automation, this system allows users to set their online advertising up and forget about it.
- Create Automations with an easy but powerful rule builder and get notified when something requires attention.
- Restructuring existing code (known as refactoring in the development world) is an essential part of building any product
- We’re in the business of optimising advertising, so we like Adzooma to be well optimised
- Large parts of the platform reworked to improve speed and make adding new features easier
Better Account Creation Experience
- Time spent making the first steps of the customer journey a seamless experience.
- Plenty of tinkering and testing with this experience throughout 2019.
- Launched updates to landing pages, sales funnels and experimented with different offers to create the most frictionless user experience.
Opportunity History Log
- Rework of the Opportunities tab that allows you to get more context and feedback.
- When changes are made to accounts, everything is logged in the History section and suggested impact is provided
New Marketing Website
- Constant tweaking, tinkering and optimisation goes on quietly with the website throughout the year, but this was a full redesign.
- Content, design and product teamed up to deliver a better website and landing page experience.
- Full release of Adzooma’s Custom Reports, which allow you to build quick and easy reports for any online advertising account.
- Choose layouts, add custom logos and graphics and showcase the data important to you (or any of your stakeholders) right now.
- Launched a simple widget-based system, which has been refined twice since, that makes building reports even easier.
Facebook Advertising Launched
- Working alongside Facebook, we added Facebook Advertising to the platform.
- Starting with Adzooma’s Facebook Beta, we built the Facebook importing system, previewing ads, management and providing full account overviews
- Added initial Facebook Opportunities for the beta.
Q1 – 2019
Adzooma Early Access Programme (EAP)
The EAP gave users:
- Early access to new features
- Direct access to the product team
- Exclusive access to trials and discounts
The EAP was an exclusive group of users that provided feedback on the platform and helped shape our 2019 roadmap
- Created the Opportunity Team, tasked with improving our existing Opportunities and building new ones.
- 14 new Opportunities delivered during this quarter.
- Groundwork laid to add Facebook Ads and Microsoft Advertising to the platform.
Multiple Google Ads Accounts
- Multiple online advertising accounts can now be added to one Adzooma account.
- Built an account switching system that made managing multiple accounts easier.
- Migrated to a quicker and more stable environment for our database.
- Changed over 24,000 lines of code.
- Moved 119,000 optimisation and 17.5 million optimisation suggestions to a new database.