Adzooma Blog covers the digital marketing industry – particularly pay-per-click advertising (PPC) and Adzooma’s position within it, with our platform that improves PPC campaigns and makes account management accessible and more efficient.
Not only do we dish out tips on how to boost performance at the account level, but we also provide insights into the MarTech industry to help advance your overall strategy.
Simply put, we give search enthusiasts the resources to stay up-to-date while always having a PPC reference point within sight. And we’d like you to write for us.
The type of content we accept
We’re open to content from anyone wishing to cover marketing or tech so long as the content is of benefit and/or improves a paid search marketer’s mindset or skillset.
This could be niche such as What Is Search Excellence And How To Achieve It With Google Ads or something broader like Google Is Not A Meritocracy.
Your article could be written in the form of:
- Opinion (feel strongly about something? We’re all ears)
- Educational (teach other professionals how you do things – How To’s are great for this)
- Research (use your own data or combine data that’s in the public domain to make a unique point)
Every article must be completely original, distinct from what has been published on our site already, and not copied from anywhere else. There are also further guidelines to consider:
- The article must be at least 1,200 words (we prefer depth to brevity)
- It must be properly attributed (every statistic must be sourced from a credible source)
- The content shouldn’t be too self-promotional (we want to inform, not indulge)
- Written with a target keyword in mind and feature a meta description and headline (we maybe PPC marketers but we love SEO too, you know)
- Work should feature no more than 2 links to your own site (these will be nofollow links in accordance with Google’s guidelines) and must contain a minimum of three internal links to Adzooma (yep, told you we love SEO)
How you can contribute
Easy – send your pitch to email@example.com.
The pitch should include up to 3 ideas with:
- A title
- A paragraph about what the article entails
- A sentence about why it’s a good idea
- A sentence about why you’re suited to writing this article
Should we give you the thumbs up, we will then send our full guidelines for you to follow.
Please don’t send the whole article before we’ve okayed your idea.
Our terms and conditions
- We reserve the right to edit the article upon submission and will publish upon your acceptance
- We reserve the right to reject any article upon submission
- We will remove any submission that has been found to be published elsewhere
- We aim to publish your submission within 4 weeks though this may take longer due to the number of guest posts we receive