Continued use of the services Adzooma offers is subject to the Fair Use Policy below. Please note these are in line with Terms & Conditions Paragraph 3. Your Responsibilities.
The customer agrees not to, and not to allow third parties;
- To engage in, promote or encourage illegal activity via ads or ad networks;
- To interfere with the use of the Services, or the equipment used to provide the Services, or any third parties utilised by Us
- Promote and intentionally distribute viruses, worms, Trojan horses, corrupted files, hoaxes, or other items of a destructive or deceptive nature;
- Breach or otherwise circumvent any security or authentication measures, including those of third parties and ad networks;
- Provide fraudulent registration data up to and including address and location details
- Harass or abuse Adzooma personnel or representatives or agents performing services on behalf of Adzooma;
- Employ a programmatic, automated or fraudulent web based service (such as click farms or fraudulent data entry service) to access or use Our systems or APIs
- Link or import the same advertising account to multiple Adzooma accounts.
We will always responsibly respond to legal or fraudulent payment cases, for more information contact email@example.com.
Adzooma may choose to apply restrictions on the usage of its platform in order to maintain stability and service for its customers, while these are often not restrictive to the You, We may choose to apply these limits to usage on any of Our software systems at any time, and are including but not limited to;
- The import of keywords and ads inside an ad account
- The generation of standard reports
- The creation/execution of custom reports
- The generation of paid traffic performance reports
- 10 per connected advertiser account (MS and Google only) for any given 7 day period.
- The generation of SEO performance reports
- For free users, 3 for any given 7 day period, 12 per calendar month
- For paid users 100 for any given 7 day period , 400 per calendar month
- Access past SEO reports
- For free users: access past 30 days of reports
- For paid users: access last 365 days of reports
- Generation of and application of opportunities
- 10,000 per calendar month
- The application and execution of automation rules
- 15,000 per calendar month
- 10 rules per individual 30 minute slot
- 10,000 entities per automation rule
- The creation of additional users